Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
November is the last limb pick-up until March of 2020. The West Side pick up is scheduled for November 4-8. The East Side pick up is scheduled for November 12-15. Limb pick up will resume in March 2020.
Requirements and Placement
• Limbs must not exceed 6 inches in diameter and 16 feet in length.
• Limbs should be big enough to be collected with a pitchfork - no twig piles.
• Limbs should be stacked neatly in one pile with all limbs facing the same direction.
• Limb piles should be placed in an accessible area at the edge of the yard - not under wires, low hanging branches, or blocked by vehicles.
• Shrubbery trimmings can be placed on top of limb piles.
• Do not place dirt, mulch, roots, rotten wood, rocks, metal, trash or building materials in limb piles.
Limb Piles that Cannot be Collected by the Village
• Commercially cut limbs.
• Limbs that do not meet the size requirements.
• Limbs mixed with other materials, i.e. dirt, rocks, trash, building materials.
• Limbs improperly placed or placed in inaccessible areas.