Stormwater Advisory Board
- 6 p.m.
- 3rd Wednesday of the month, quarterly
- Village Hall
3715 Clemmons Road
Clemmons, NC 27012
All meetings are open to the public.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
- Daniel Butner
- Jeffery A. Dean
- Molly Douglass
- Kevin Farmer
- Laurie Fitzgerald
- Jason McMahan
- Al Seymour
The Stormwater Advisory Board was created by ordinance on February 12, 2007. The Stormwater Advisory Board is an advisory board appointed by the Village Council and composed of 5 members each serving staggered three-year terms and 2 ex-officio members (one representative from the Village Council and one representative from the Planning Board).
New appointments are made in June of each year for those terms that expire.
Join the Board
Interested citizens are encouraged to apply for vacancies on this board. Call 336-766-7511 for more information or apply by completing the Boards Application.
The duties and responsibilities of those serving on the Stormwater Advisory Board as stated in Ordinance 2007-04 are as follows:
- Members of the Board shall demonstrate interest in support for the efficiency, effectiveness, goals and mission of the Village's Stormwater Management Program.
In general, the Stormwater Advisory Board shall have the power and duty to:
- Review and provide recommendations on the Stormwater Management Plan
- Review the annual report
- Provide recommendations regarding the identification and implementation of new stormwater management program activities
- Review and provide recommendations on the post construction ordinance
- Review and provide recommendations on the illicit discharge detection and elimination ordinance
- Provide guidance for long-range capital improvement planning with clear identification of prioritization criteria